HIT COMBAT Features
- Hit Combat is using an advanced combat technique that's accurate, fast, sensitive.
- Gorean weapons full support (melee, range, and traps).
- target enemy health display on hud. NEW
- complete slavery system and ownerships. NEW
- caste system, classes and class transitions. NEW
- home stones, home stone meter tags. NEW
- bind, unbind, self-bind, self-unbind.
- aid, bandage, self-bandage. NEW
- water, jump, full detections and damage.
- player profiler and backstory. NEW
- dice roll (d100, d20, 2d6).
CURRENCY AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM
- coinage (copper, silver and gold).
- banking system (send, transfer, steal...)
- treasures, sacks, tip jars, rental systems, vending machines...
There are four game modes available (combat, roleplay, arena, and game), you can switch between them using either the commands or the huds.
- Combat: players who are ready for combat, registers wins, loss, kills, deaths, steals...
- Roleplay: players don't want to engage in combat, they don’t want to fight, or not armed.
- Arena: training without affecting wins/loss/steals...revives players when down.
- Game: for games to not register wins/loss/steals...doesn't revive players when down.
there are two meter styles
hit and classic, you can switch between them using simple commands.
- hit: displays health and defense values and bars.
- classic: displays health and defense values without bars.